411 BoulevardMan

keroscenefire
This topic is 1431 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

strong and conflicting reports being thrown around here......I'd be willing to bet a forum member who knows BoulevardMan has already apprised him of this brewing thread.......would be nice if BM joins the forum, if only just to say "hi"!.......

I did tell him of my review and I believe another member has as well. I think a lot of it honestly is how you approach him. I had a great time with him but he did say he doesn't like people who he thinks will waste his time. He has only been doing this for less than six months so a lot of this could be just trying to figure out reality vs. expectations in this business for him.

• 4 weeks later...
I did tell him of my review and I believe another member has as well. I think a lot of it honestly is how you approach him. I had a great time with him but he did say he doesn't like people who he thinks will waste his time. He has only been doing this for less than six months so a lot of this could be just trying to figure out reality vs. expectations in this business for him.

I can respect your and others opinions. I would say though that was NOT the case with me. He wasn't worried about me potentially being a flake. And trust me, it wasn't my approach as i am the furthest from being inapprorpriate, vulgar, and/or disrespectful in any way.

I am genuinely torn about commenting further because we did not meet, however, i have more than enough reason why i opted not to meet and cut off communication. Some people might and could have a great time with him and i wouldn't want to be the one that got in the way of that for sure. However, there is also a tempermental side that raised red flags and warrants caution.

I can respect your and others opinions. I would say though that was NOT the case with me. He wasn't worried about me potentially being a flake. And trust me, it wasn't my approach as i am the furthest from being inapprorpriate, vulgar, and/or disrespectful in any way.

I am genuinely torn about commenting further because we did not meet, however, i have more than enough reason why i opted not to meet and cut off communication. Some people might and could have a great time with him and i wouldn't want to be the one that got in the way of that for sure. However, there is also a tempermental side that raised red flags and warrants caution.

Agree. I started with a cordial message, and ended up with a vitriolic back and forth texting. It calmed down eventually, but I sense volatility and so, didn't pursue further.

• 2 months later...
Had similar situation, started nice, but then prices started to change, and he states he only plays safe, yet all his videos are of him bb bottoms. only responds in video clips. I passed after the vid messages started getting belligerent.

Consistent with my experience. Everything started nice and he quickly went to video clips but he went ballistic when i told him (politely and respectively) i didn't like doing video's. I don't even do video calls with close friends and family, but expressed i would happily text (as we were doing fine) but also happily speak on the phone. (And I had already sent him pictures). It was months ago and I'm still not sure, if he sent 8 separate belligerent video messages or if it was just one or two very long diatribes and my old phone's tech couldn't keep up and i just received it piecemail. Lol

I actually had a very nice and pleasant phone conversation with him. We texted before and after but never required or sent video messages. He did change his rates though saying he charges more for this and that. I respectfully declined to meet with him and he was very kind. With Terry, it’s all about the approach. I watched a ton of his videos on rentmen and Twitter and followed directions on how he likes a client to approach and respond to him. I still find him sexy as hell but from the comments here I do not anticipate ever changing my mind to meet him.

I actually had a very nice and pleasant phone conversation with him. We texted before and after but never required or sent video messages. He did change his rates though saying he charges more for this and that. I respectfully declined to meet with him and he was very kind. With Terry, it’s all about the approach. I watched a ton of his videos on rentmen and Twitter and followed directions on how he likes a client to approach and respond to him. I still find him sexy as hell but from the comments here I do not anticipate ever changing my mind to meet him.

I followed his instructions to a T...and still got it.

• 10 months later...