Jeff from NYC in LA

scorpioguy
This topic is 1700 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I texted with him a few times to set something up. I asked if he offers sensual massage, he said yes, then sent me his rates.

60 min legit $160

60 min sensual $250

90 min legit $220

90 min sensual $350

I told him thanks but no thanks. but if you can afford it, it is available!

I texted with him a few times to set something up. I asked if he offers sensual massage, he said yes, then sent me his rates.

60 min legit $160

60 min sensual $250

90 min legit $220

90 min sensual $350

Many Eastern Europeans who advertise "sensual" are "do it yourself" guys, so the very high rate does not guarantee anything. Just saying... Also, from what I remember from another thread, there were some questions whether he massages naked.

• 2 weeks later...

60 min legit $160

60 min sensual $250

90 min legit $220

90 min sensual $350

Honestly, I find that rather ridiculous. Why on earth would you want to spend $160 on a therapeutic massage when you can get one with a HE for the same price from equally hot guys?

• 4 months later...
Not in my sessions with him - but I totally get that each one of us may have varying experiences with the same masseur.

When you say, Not in my sessions," do you mean no DIY or no HE? My one time with him, he was only shirtless and offered little sensuality at all. The massage itself was okay, but I strongly prefer his boyfriend Rob in every way: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/22554/

When you say, Not in my sessions," do you mean no DIY or no HE? My one time with him, he was only shirtless and offered little sensuality at all. The massage itself was okay, but I strongly prefer his boyfriend Rob in every way: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/22554/

You have seen Rob and you were happy? I tried to set up something with him a few times when I saw his "available now" indicator on. He would reply maybe an hour later or a day later saying something like - I'm available next Thursday or I can see you over the weekend.

Apparently the word "now" has a different meaning to some folks than the generally accepted definition.

In any case, after the third time of that, I totally moved on.

You have seen Rob and you were happy? I tried to set up something with him a few times when I saw his "available now" indicator on. He would reply maybe an hour later or a day later saying something like - I'm available next Thursday or I can see you over the weekend.

Apparently the word "now" has a different meaning to some folks than the generally accepted definition.

In any case, after the third time of that, I totally moved on.

Yeah, I quit reaching out after a couple of similar experiences with him, which was too bad, since he is quite talented

• 1 month later...