GoodHandsWeHo Los Angeles

hgpal
This topic is 1684 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Politely texted with Marco/GoodHandsWeho to make an appointment.

He confirmed the appointment but not an address. 40 minutes went by with no confirmation. Predicted a cancellation and that's what happened, which was unfortunate because it was getting late.

Tried again and no availability. Tried a third time and got ghosted.

• 4 weeks later...

He is a local gadfly who posts extensively on social media and in the local West Hollywood news blogs. He runs a publication called "WeHo Times" under his real name - Marco Colantonio. He believes that he is single-handedly responsible for bringing down Ed Buck. I haven't had a massage from him, since guys in their late 50s really aren't my thing, but he is generally an unpleasant person and if you piss him off, don't be surprised if your business gets aired on his blog.

He is a local gadfly who posts extensively on social media and in the local West Hollywood news blogs. He runs a publication called "WeHo Times" under his real name - Marco Colantonio. He believes that he is single-handedly responsible for bringing down Ed Buck. I haven't had a massage from him, since guys in their late 50s really aren't my thing, but he is generally an unpleasant person and if you piss him off, don't be surprised if your business gets aired on his blog.

THIS. 100%.