411 on the Italian "cousins"

BeefyDude
This topic is 1876 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

These guys come to ATL alot.

Ive spoken to them but we could never work out a good time (no ones fault just bad timing)

Wondering if anyone had any experience. Do they actually massage or is it more of a rub-n-tug

Link: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/37119/

If you wish PM me.. Thanks

Edited by BeefyDude

• 1 month later...
I met them a couple of weeks ago. AMAZING! They both give you a message, and they both are beautiful to look at. All three of us ended up really shooting our fun out at the end ;) Don't be scared...super nice, hot guys

I smell something weird here. The link does not work, yet a brand new Forum Member (as of today) posts this, says he has seen them (with no link that he can reference, since the link is gone) and his post/comments are in the same broken English as mentioned in the negative threads about the cousins posted above by @jeezopete . "give you a message" "shooting our fun out" ????? Sounds like English as a second language to me. (forgive me if I am wrong, @hornyboy89 , but we have seen this happen in the Forum before, masseurs setting up accounts posing as clients to post positive feedback to counter negative feedback)

I smell something weird here. The link does not work, yet a brand new Forum Member (as of today) posts this, says he has seen them (with no link that he can reference, since the link is gone) and his post/comments are in the same broken English as mentioned in the negative threads about the cousins posted above by @jeezopete . "give you a message" "shooting our fun out" ????? Sounds like English as a second language to me. (forgive me if I am wrong, @hornyboy89 , but we have seen this happen in the Forum before, masseurs setting up accounts posing as clients to post positive feedback to counter negative feedback)

Ok, number one, my autocorrect likes to mess up. Number two, they are definitely legit. Their profiles are not live if they aren't traveling. But they are real. We all three had a HE. They were super nice. Super hot. And if you're avoiding them, your missing a hell of a time.

This topic is 1876 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.