dutchal

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
He's back. Anyone try him?

Do you mean recently? Are you concerned about if he's real or not or about his recent skills? As mentioned before he's a real person though at this point, I'd comment those pic's are a few years old and were touched up then but he's an attractive guy. As also stated above he has mixed reviews which I'd say is a pretty fair assessment.

If you google image search pic 3 (blue shirt, maroon pants) and scroll down, you can see his instagram name. He went by muscleprovider on rent.men, but that profile is gone. Muscleprovider was in Minneapolis 2 weeks ago. Quoted me $400/hr. I passed.

If you google image search pic 3 (blue shirt, maroon pants) and scroll down, you can see his instagram name. He went by muscleprovider on rent.men, but that profile is gone. Muscleprovider was in Minneapolis 2 weeks ago. Quoted me $400/hr. I passed.

MuscleProvider profile is back on RM under Atlantic City

https://rentmen.eu/MuscleProvider

If this is AdrianMoss/CristianX/Anthonyphysique

Then I saw him back in 2016 twice and the 2nd time was better than the first, he was a bit more relaxed and friendly 2nd time, kind of aloof and quiet during the first meeting

Both sessions were $350 for an hour in my Jersey home.

Not sure why he's using phony pictures as photos 4 and 5 are not him 100% they are an Iranian American bodybuilder, I don't think picture 3 is him either.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...