411 on Luca from WeHo visiting Boston

eastietop

He's very attractive. Looks exactly like his pictures. On the short side. Talks a lot, but has a strong accent and mumbles. Massage was fine, but he uses a weird metal tool at some point. It's not pleasant. It looks kind of like the thing you find at carnivals to grab dolls out of a pile. I don't know how else to describe it. MT, HE, but I would not repeat.

He's very attractive. Looks exactly like his pictures. On the short side. Talks a lot, but has a strong accent and mumbles. Massage was fine, but he uses a weird metal tool at some point. It's not pleasant. It looks kind of like the thing you find at carnivals to grab dolls out of a pile. I don't know how else to describe it. MT, HE, but I would not repeat.

Are you talking about that thing on the cart on the left side of the photo? It's a head-scratcher thing with super-flexible arms. Where did he use it on you!? LOL

wmj3kscxmqc5qivntva066zily4fzkdw5xyna9bg.jpg

• 1 year later...

His body is perfect! Decent massage. Nice enough man. One of the few I would repeat with solely to see his gorgeous hard body.

Are you over sixty or look over sixty?

Based on your public profile here you are not (59). And might look younger.

I wonder if someone around 65 or older would have the same experience. That’s the reasonable doubt I have.

• 1 month later...

But the over-60 comment is gone.

He was probably asking himself: Why am I getting A LOT less business after I added that age restriction to my ad? ??

I'm amazed as to how some people act as if they'll never reach 60 or seniority.

This guy especially, despite being attractive, doesn't look like the epitome of Youth.

One would wonder how he'd feel when someone who'd tell him: "No because you're too old for me".

Edited by orville

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Still the age restriction 🤷🏻‍♂️

- Based on the nature of the massage and the movements and stretches performed, the client must be in a good physical shape (this doesn't mean you have to be hot, or muscular, EVERYONE in btw ages of 21 and 60 are welcome)

• 1 year later...
On 2/18/2019 at 5:34 PM, cloudstrife said:

A while back, but similar experience here.  Massage was better than the weird metal tool thing makes it sound.  Outstanding extras.