Any saunas in nyc?

Dellboy5
This topic is 1766 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

Russian baths has men-only times on Thursdays and Sundays. It can get very busy, to the point where guys are packed like sardines in the steam rooms/the sauna. The staff doesn't just walk around...they sometimes sit in the sauna/steam room too. So while there's play to be had if you want it, you have to be very careful.

P.S. - You can't always walk around naked because staff will likely tell you to cover up if they catch you. So not the best spot if you're looking to show off.

Russian baths has men-only times on Thursdays and Sundays. It can get very busy, to the point where guys are packed like sardines in the steam rooms/the sauna. The staff doesn't just walk around...they sometimes sit in the sauna/steam room too. So while there's play to be had if you want it, you have to be very careful.

P.S. - You can't always walk around naked because staff will likely tell you to cover up if they catch you. So not the best spot if you're looking to show off.

Russian Bath is a DUMP, it's over $50 to get in and the staff are obnoxious. One seems to get off on busting people and verbally berating them. Hard pass.

Russian Bath is a DUMP, it's over $50 to get in and the staff are obnoxious. One seems to get off on busting people and verbally berating them. Hard pass.

Good to know, thanks. I was going to check it out one Sunday but may not now.

Good to know, thanks. I was going to check it out one Sunday but may not now.

@Mustang is definitely right. If you're looking for clean and nice, this is definitely not the right place for you. But you can gather that from reading any review on Yelp. That aside, I wouldn't say it's not worth checking the place out. You might enjoy the scene.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...