411 on BareHands in Los Angeles

7829V
This topic is 1641 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...

Had him tonight. Told me he doesn’t like to be touched several times. Pushed my hand away several times. He was nude. Good body. —Get yourself off. Would never see him again. I enjoyed talking with him and was so surprised that he kept pushing me away.

Edited by Westsideguy

• 4 months later...
I booked jake (barehands) today and got a fine service in my opinion, he was accommodating, I think I will go back. In general it was a bit pricey, massage was good enough for me, no HE (Its not a necessity to my taste).

was he an incall? I notice he's offering them now. Torn on this one; HE isn't necessary and reviews say he's nice and good (which are necessary!) but I can't get the image of him pushing Westsideguy's hand aside. :(

was he an incall? I notice he's offering them now. Torn on this one; HE isn't necessary and reviews say he's nice and good (which are necessary!) but I can't get the image of him pushing Westsideguy's hand aside. :(

Yes, he just moved into a new apartment and provides incall. He was nice enough the day I was there, maybe he was in good mood.