Visiting Fort Lauderdale

rocky
This topic is 1921 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My #2 moved from FLL but you'll have no problems there at all. There are plenty of ads for everything and with the 3 gay strip clubs Ft Lauderdale is still very much Where the Boys Are. Any night at Johnson's will be rewarding and you'll meet plenty of guys in the open-air cafe in front of Boardwalk bar. No reports of any scams online either.

Wilton Manors is almost all gay and Wilton Manors Blvd (where Johnsons is) is lined with gay clubs and cafes.

You might check out Beefmusclexxx in FLL. I've been seeing him for over a decade and he is all the things you describe. I usually spend 2-3 days with him, either at his place or on his travels. He is typically on the road 3 weeks out of 4, but you might catch him in FLL. Another option is Derek Steele. Saw him twice in SF. He's massive, but very gentle if you want.