411 Big Kenny

Vegasguy
This topic is 1926 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met him a couple summers ago when he was advertising for Massage on Masseurfinder. He was great! Excellent, professional massage (he brought a table to my house) and a nice happy ending which he was also hard for.

I definitely wouldn't want to pay him $300 for Muscle worship only but for Massage (and a little fun) it was perfect.

I met him a couple summers ago when he was advertising for Massage on Masseurfinder. He was great! Excellent, professional massage (he brought a table to my house) and a nice happy ending which he was also hard for.

I definitely wouldn't want to pay him $300 for Muscle worship only but for Massage (and a little fun) it was perfect.

His ad says "absolutely no sex of any kind." Maybe he has more restrictions now? Or is this a Bill Clinton question about what constitutes sex? lol

His ad says "absolutely no sex of any kind." Maybe he has more restrictions now? Or is this a Bill Clinton question about what constitutes sex? lol

It could be that he has a girlfriend (or boyfriend....) and his partner allows him to do this kind of work as long as no sex transpires. What happens behind closed doors may be different.

It could be that really NO SEX is allowed (and we know that the definition of "Sex" is rather fluid).

I've found that people tend to bend the rules when there's something enjoyable for themselves...whether that's a client they find attractive OR additional money is on the table. ;)