Dallas options seem to be dwindling

lextex00
This topic is 1700 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else feel like the Dallas masseur selection is dwindling? Almost to the point where I only look for visiting masseurs, ha ha. Would really like a couple of go to masseurs here in Dallas but haven't been able to find anyone who fits the bill.

I agree. My favorite type of masseur (masculine, hairy, daddy-type) has basically disappeared from Dallas, so I also look for travelers (or see Dale when he occasionally returns from Florida).

Visiting Dallas in a few weeks. Have good memories of a hot 4-handed session with Ronnie and Greg a few years ago. I'm looking on websites now and my type of guy for an erotic massage seems limited: clean-cut, muscular, minimal tats, masculine. White/African-American/Latino/Arab fine. I've always been curious about Tristan. No interest in the male-female session offering, but what's the latest feedback on him? Feel free to PM about him or others...thanks

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/36082/

Visiting Dallas in a few weeks. Have good memories of a hot 4-handed session with Ronnie and Greg a few years ago. I'm looking on websites now and my type of guy for an erotic massage seems limited: clean-cut, muscular, minimal tats, masculine. White/African-American/Latino/Arab fine. I've always been curious about Tristan. No interest in the male-female session offering, but what's the latest feedback on him? Feel free to PM about him or others...thanks

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/36082/

I miss Ronnie and Greg. I use them individually and for 4-handed sessions and they were all very fun. Too bad they've quit the business -- they broke up, Ronnie's off the grid, and Greg is looking for hook-ups on a couple of sites.

Wrap ursrlf in plastic with grey - like a man size condom. He’s well known in Dallas for being quite promiscuous and unsafe.... he will whisper his desires in ur ear during the massage.. there are previous posts about him. I’d steer clear.

Re: Grey: physically he's not my type but I thought about hiring him because I saw good reviews on him, so I would check out his ad from time to time on rentmasseur and rentmen (he's massage only). Never pulled the trigger on hiring him -- and he blocked me. SMH.

No idea why he blocked me -- every time I click on the profile, it's unavailable. I never even contacted him, but maybe he got irritated that I kept looking but not scheduling anything?

Yeah I kept looking at a guy in a city I have plans to visit soon. He messaged me and once he found out I was not in his city right that minute he blocked me. Haha.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...