Masseur in Queens, NY

Jamesp
This topic is 1661 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I contacted JJ (BodyWrk) last week to get a mid-day massage but he couldn't do it the couple days I specified. He did agree to one a week later on Wednesday (tomorrow). I got a message this morning telling me he has an emergency and has to cancel. Sooo, I'm almost at the point of taking him off my list. Might try one more time, but if that doesn't come thru, I'd definitely write him off as a flake.

Editted 9/19: I want to put this out there because I want to be fair...would hate to damage someone's credibility if I am wrong about something. BodyWrk has not signed into his account since the day he sent the message to me saying he had to cancel so it is very possible that he did have something come up and had to go out of town.

Edited by Jim_n_NYC

• 1 month later...

I tried Henry in Queens. He’s cute enough, beautiful body. Apartment felt somewhat unclean and uncomfortable to get massage in bed with no face rest. He asked how strong I like it and I said gentle, so then it was like barely a massage at all. It did get very sexual, but finished early and he pretty much tossed me some paper towels. The rate for an hour was $130, which I paid as he asked whether I had any tip. Out of embarrassment I gave him another $20, but I won’t go back.