Need some quick feedback

Trebor
This topic is 1658 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Unfortunately, I did not get the same satisfaction from this guy. Let's start off with the good talking points.

Passionate - yes. He loved to kiss. And did so well

Prompt to answer - yes and had good communication up to the meetup

Hmm....that is all the "good" things that I can remember with that experience so far.

Here are the negatives for me.

Photos - Don't feel that all of them are his. Either that of they are outdated. He is more of a stocky muscle bear. Thicker in the torso area than what the photos suggest. Also, he states in his profile that he is "hung" which was not the case. He is average at best.

Poppers - Placed a bottle under my nose all of a sudden and tried to get me to take a huff. Not a fan of them. The smell actually makes me want to puke. He didn't even ask me if I wanted to try it. He just stuck it under my nose when I was distracted. That was a major turn off for me and pretty much ruined the encounter.

If there is anything else that people want to know, just PM me. He blocked me on the website so I wasn't able to leave a review there. I didn't even think about leaving one until I tried looking at his profile once more and realized that I was now blocked.

For me, I wouldn't hire him again but I think that he can definitely make someone happy.