Info on Kemal from London (visiting Chicago)?

prof
This topic is 1569 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I haven't seen him, but those pictures actually match a masseur closer to me that I have been considering. Not based in London (usually based in Cleveland).

Here is his rentmasseur ad: https://rentmasseur.com/HotTurkishHands

He offers 4-hand with his partner: https://rentmasseur.com/HotFurryGuy

Thanks for the help. He was on Rentmassur as kemal/London (maybe that's on his birth certificate lol). I just saw him w/HotFurryGuy moments before your reply came through.

Guest Elendil524

Happy to help! There seems to be an odd trend of the sites claiming a "home location" for some masseurs that is definitely not their usual locale. Like a guy on masseurfinder (Stan) having a home location of Westerville (which is random, and not too far from me), but who has never actually appeared to be available anywhere even close to Westerville!

Would love to hear back if you end up booking! The price is certainly affordable and I'd consider booking next time he's home in Cleveland!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I’ve had 2 appointments, one 4-hand and one with Kemal solo. Both were good overall. Full nudity throughout, no mutual touch.

Pros: Kemal is cute, engaging, and gives an unconventional but decent therapeutic massage.

Cons: Upcharge for release, mentioned just after I flipped over onto my back. There were also a few positions that felt like pretenses for getting me worked up. (I don’t mind if you’re lying on top of me & frotting me, but don’t spend the whole time explaining it’s because you’re “working on my shoulders“. C’mon, we’re all adults in this situation.)

Would I repeat? Probably, but I’d try to remember to discuss release before we start, so it doesn’t kill the mood later.

• 2 months later...