Contacting masseurs on masseurfinder.com

Nvr2thick4me
This topic is 1933 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Elendil524

It’s annoying, and kind of a pain to read through... but you can also find contact info at any time of day using the “view source code” or “view html” (depending on your browser).

The site is set to hide the details at certain hours (based on the time stamp of the browser) but it never disappears from the HTML of the page.

you can also find contact info at any time of day using the “view source code” or “view html” (depending on your browser).

The site is set to hide the details at certain hours (based on the time stamp of the browser) but it never disappears from the HTML of the page.

Oh my... needs a YouTube how-to video!

Guest Elendil524
Oh my... needs a YouTube how-to video!

Haha, it definitely sounds more complicated than it is. I promise.

If you're using firefox...

1. Right click in any blank space on the page (i.e. not over a picture, not over a link, etc.... just find the white space on the sides). Then click the option to "View Page Source."
  2. A giant mass of code will pop-up. Type "Ctrl+f" (or command+F for mac users) and search for "tel:+"
  3. That should bring you to the section that lists their telephone number (and sms if they enabled it)

If you're using a different browser, the way to view the page source will vary, but the rest of the steps will be the same. You can google "View page source code in " [insert name of browser here]. It's a bit more complicated for safari and chrome, but it's just a matter of a few extra steps. There are some good walk throughs that show you how to do it....

Or, just wait a few hours and it reappears! haha