411 on this total muscle stud

crushme99
This topic is 1937 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anybody know if this absolutely amazing specimen of MUSCLE is available for hands-on meet-ups? Or, even better yet, if any of you has had some experience with him?

He is, I believe, a rather recent newcomer to Chaturbate as Nepromuscleman. His flexing and posing on CB is just plain fierce and he seems to thrive on showing off. Or he's a good actor. LOL

Also goes by other IDs on other social media: bernardmuscleq8k, JohnFlex, realjohnflex, massjohnflex, musclebernardokk8, therealbuff_sethrogen

33055965198_541ecefcc5_z.jpg

Edited by crushme99

There was somebody on Chaturbate while I was reading and responding to this post. The guy was hugely muscled, and the shape of the lips were the same, and only the lower half face was visible, but the face wasn't nearly as lean as as in the two pictures above (look at the crease going down diagonally from the middle of the nose, and the fact of the lower edge of the checkbone being so prominently. Might be in the middle of a bulking-up phase right now. (Did catch a glimpse of the entire face and he was wearing glasses). Claims to be straight and married and was wearing a wedding ring.

Yup, honcho, I'm sure that was him. He has shown his full face on Chaturbate without much hesitation, so the partial face may have just been a coincidence of when you caught him.

His flexing and showing off are so strenuous and intense and enthusiastic that he's going to wear himself out – LOL – which is exactly what I would strive to do with his muscles in person. :D

I have asked via Chaturbate (but gotten no reply) as to how long he has been participating there. My guess is not very many days because he got on my radar screen the instant I saw him.

I tried, with a question concerning video items on his Amazon Wishlist. I would have thought the offer of assistance would get some attention. No reply. However, I did message a bit about the Wishlist with one of his mods on Chaturbate so maybe "they" thought there was no point to reply to my email. A bit odd, maybe.

NE promuscleman lives outside of Boston has a IFBB pro card in the physique division. He has been married from what I can tell for possibly several years. He does his shows from his kitchen and I wonder if the Mrs knows? He abviously does not have body issues. Again I don’t know if this the start of more to come meetings? or a phase. Maybe someone knows more and can share.