Canada's answer to backpage/craigslist

wearytraveller
This topic is 1928 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

God I miss craigslist. THEE best place for the hottest guy hook ups. I find gay sites like scruff, grindr mostly with time wasters and guys who like to chit chat but at time of moving it to an actual meeting....crickets.

I met a guy from craigslist about 10 years ago who is now an actual pro bodybuilder. He had won a major amateur title. No pics in his ad. Just "bodybuilder wanting to experiment". Answered his ad and whow!!! Faceless pic of a humungous stud. I thought "yeah right... but what have I got to loose". Went to his place and when the door opened..bam!!! Enormous bodybuilder that I knew who it was but I never let him know. 5'9"ish about 280 rock hard off season pounds. He wanted to see what it was like with a guy since he had a girlfriend.

I have had other similar encounters with uber hot studs on there. Mostly straight guys. If guys posted an ad on craigslist they wanted action right then and there. Oh how I miss that site!!