411 TopBigHunter

fit n tasty
This topic is 1949 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have not seen him, so this is just my opinion.. but from reading the reviews you linked... huge fake.

Why?

1- All the positive reviews are from newer rentmen members compared to all of his negative reviews.

2- All the positive reviewers have profile pictures and all the negative review profiles do not. What are the chances that everyone who decided to review someone took the time to set up profiles and download pictures to them. They all show "their" faces.

3-Most all of the profiles that reviewed positively have things in common (i.e.) use of the name Michael and even more obvious, use of a geographical tie to their profile name.. like Tonyvegas, TomyCanada, MichaelNYC and Miketoronto.

If you decide to go through with it, I would require a "3 fingered selfie" or meeting in a public place like starbucks or a hotel lobby. Make it clear that if he doesn't match his current pictures you will walk!

I could swear that this guy has been discussed here in the past year but I couldn’t find anything using his current screen name. Hopefully another Forum member will come along and remember another name he might have been using in the past. My recollection was that a lot of the comments were negative. If I’m wrong my apologies in advance.

Hi men

Any information on this guy would be appreciated

Hes got mostly 5 star RM reviews, but several 1 star with comment of pics not accurate

https://rent.men/TopBigHunter/reviews/

Looking forward to hearing positive responses

This guy is a long-time scammer. There are dozens of threads but he changes his name all the time so I can't remember which thread to look. Supposedly not remotely the guy in the ad will open the door....