Adin Smith in LA?

kaboom35
This topic is 1959 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A very nice guy. Very straight acting. We had a good time, but he was not for me. It was one of those one-time good experiences type of thing. He was a good top, but not what I was looking for. I was hoping for an engaged and active partner, but he came off as being really passive and was not very engaged. I met up with him this summer, and don't remember the experience much. Although, if you like dicks curved up, he's your guy. He didn't have a problem staying hard from what I recall.

You can PM me questions.

A very nice guy. Very straight acting. We had a good time, but he was not for me. It was one of those one-time good experiences type of thing. He was a good top, but not what I was looking for. I was hoping for an engaged and active partner, but he came off as being really passive and was not very engaged. I met up with him this summer, and don't remember the experience much. Although, if you like dicks curved up, he's your guy. He didn't have a problem staying hard from what I recall.

You can PM me questions.

That’s all I needed to hear. Thanks :)

I was hoping for an engaged and active partner, but he came off as being really passive and was not very engaged.

I know that everything is subjective so you might have been expecting a higher level of engagement and action from him.

In my case, he was engaged enough and he took the lead during the session.