Roswell, New Mexico

E.T.Bass
This topic is 1930 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I know. It's The CW. I guess I'm not a completely jaded queen. I can still like the sweet stuff in Roswell, New Mexico.

Won't spoil anything too specific. Good music. Hot guys. A surprising, sexy pairing lock lips. The SyFy storyline is mixed with some current politics and throws a little shade at right wing media. Pushed enough of my buttons. Yeah it's still CW, so a little bit too close to cornball, but that's OK.

Stream first epi

Nathan Parsons is a strong lead. I like him a lot.

MV5BNTAzOTY3ODAxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODgzMzY4NzE@._V1_.jpg

Some clues after two epi.

I noticed two of the three drinking nail polish remover. I expect all three need it.

Something happened to Michael's hand, likely had to do with Alex, how Michael was staring at the photo of the two, and remembering

MV5BYmMyMWMwOGMtYTE0MC00ODBmLTgxNTQtOGZmMjYxZDRhZDc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjYwNDA2MDE@._V1_.jpg

The lyric on Rosa's hand Fractured Zodiac is from the Third Eye Blind song they play when Alex and Michael break their 10 year drought. God of Wine.

Love Michael's character, especially in that scene, with that song. Good stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz2tL6Xavhg:19

I'm getting pretty obsessed with Michael. Here's what Emma Dibdin at Vulture wrote about Michael and Alex.

,”

Alex says when all those repressed feelings finally simmer over, “and I forget that the last ten years even happened, and then you look away and I remember all over again, and it almost kills me.” You know what almost kills me? Michael’s response: “I never look away. Not really.” Then they’re inside the RV and they’re kissing, and Michael is tenderly throwing Alex down on his bed, and it’s altogether a lot of feelings to process. The level of intensity and soulfulness that’s coming through in this relationship, after just two episodes, is really something.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfh82gZdX8v27f6HciU33FK1tfPoCvYsnNj8ZnwayCa1iyizqJ

Edited by E.T.Bass

Love how these actors are talking up their story on media, that they are all in, making this couple work on screen, that Michael and Alex are "two people in love". I wish more of the media would get that. Finally a couple of actors that get it, or at least know the PC words to use in public. But pretty sure they really do get it.