I'm tempted.

Terpmaniac
This topic is 1906 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw him.

Very hot! Looks EXACTLY like the photos, maybe better.

The actual massage was okay and short, so if you’re wanting something strictly therapeutic, as opposed to sensual leaning, he might disappoint. I was fine with it.

I’m actually thinking of seeing him again very soon so I guess that’s a recommendation :)

Edited by ansdry

I saw him.

Very hot! Looks EXACTLY like the photos, maybe better.

The actual massage was okay and short, so if you’re wanting something strictly therapeutic, as opposed to sensual leaning, he might disappoint. I was fine with it.

I’m actually thinking of seeing him again very soon so I guess that’s a recommendation :)

I'm convinced!:) Terp!

Mine too! I mean he just looks so angry and he hardly smiles...but DAMYUM, THAT BODY!

Don’t let the pics defer you.

Ronnie was a sweetheart with me.

The pics were selected to accent his hyper masculine all-the-way-down homeboy image.

See also: tattoos

Worked for me ;)

Edited by ansdry

• 1 month later...

It must be that his ad is on and off (is that a bad sign?), I didn't see him when I was doing my NYC search for the upcoming trip. Glad I saw him now, one more candidate to put on my list :)

Having said that, he does list "therapeutic" so is he completely unskilled or is it that he just tends to emphasize sensuality?

Maybe he operates under the assumption that that's what all he clients want anyway?

And if you want to tell me about the sensual part, I'd love to get more detail via PM ;-) THANKS!