411 on Mark in NYC

bkchain
This topic is 839 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I've seen Mark for a number of years. Met him first when he was advertising on CL. I have not seen him in almost a year because of Covid. Recently spoke with him and he is once again an active masseur. Mark, especially if you get to know him is friendly, sexy, and very accommodating in the kind of experience you are looking for. Like any arrangement some of it always comes down to chemistry. But I have been treated very well by him over several years. Don't be afraid to tell him the kind of experience you are looking for. In this specific case I'm asking that you don't private me for more. My relationship with him as stated has been an ongoing thing for several years so I won't discuss specifics. But I would certainly say give him a try. 

3 hours ago, luvsrubs said:

I've seen Mark for a number of years. Met him first when he was advertising on CL. I have not seen him in almost a year because of Covid. Recently spoke with him and he is once again an active masseur. Mark, especially if you get to know him is friendly, sexy, and very accommodating in the kind of experience you are looking for. Like any arrangement some of it always comes down to chemistry. But I have been treated very well by him over several years. Don't be afraid to tell him the kind of experience you are looking for. In this specific case I'm asking that you don't private me for more. My relationship with him as stated has been an ongoing thing for several years so I won't discuss specifics. But I would certainly say give him a try. 

Thanks for sharing