411 on Reiki Sun / Sean

eastietop
This topic is 1287 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Group.

I'm wondering if anyone has any info on this guy. He is currently in NYC: https://rentmasseur.com/Reikisun

When you contact him he sends you these pretty hot photos of him. And they do correspond to his clothed photos in his ads.

He also said that what he does is "Reiki with touch using pressure similar to acupressure going over the entire body. Bhakti massage is a full body flow massage using medium pressure. It is similar to Swedish massage. Bhakti massage strokes are comprised of long and short gliding strokes with medium pressure. It does not over manipulate the soft tissue or muscle fiber therefore reducing inflammation."

Tempted here.

Thanks in advance!

Hi Group.

I'm wondering if anyone has any info on this guy. He is currently in NYC: https://rentmasseur.com/Reikisun

When you contact him he sends you these pretty hot photos of him. And they do correspond to his clothed photos in his ads.

He also said that what he does is "Reiki with touch using pressure similar to acupressure going over the entire body. Bhakti massage is a full body flow massage using medium pressure. It is similar to Swedish massage. Bhakti massage strokes are comprised of long and short gliding strokes with medium pressure. It does not over manipulate the soft tissue or muscle fiber therefore reducing inflammation."

Tempted here.

Thanks in advance!

Maybe you should just ask him directly, is he nude and is there MT? Especially if he's sending you what I'm assuming are racy photos.

In my admittedly VERY limited experience.....

" Reiki Therapy" = "I get paid a shit ton to stand there, do nothing, and not touch you for an hour".

"And I'll push that shit ton to the limit by quoting $175 per hour, hoping the client would find it awkward to look for exact change, so it will end up $180."

To me, $160 is the upper limit and, at that level, I'd better see all 3 boxes checked at rentmasseur. And the only way I might be able tolerate a higher rate is if the masseur is absolutely insanely hot, while still checking all 3 boxes.

Edited by Capitano

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...