How Is Your Utility Bill?

Avalon
This topic is 1962 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My a/c is electric, my heat is gas. The gas is always much higher. I got my January bill today. The total was $150. Electric was $30, gas $120. However I'm on a program where the utility company balances my bill every four months. So I only have to pay $68. The last several months I had been paying $107 per month even though my actual bill was not that much. I still have a credit of $100.

Not bad. Electric bill I just paid was around $46. Gas is included in my association fee. I have a gas range, and gas clothes dryer. Our heat is 2 pipe system, turned on in fall, off in spring, and it too is included in my association fee.

My only bills are electric, phone, and until this year, internet. However, our association recently signed a 5 year contract for bulk internet (originally was going to be 75 mbps, but I heard it was upgraded to 100 mbps) , and that too, along with the current digital starter pkg cable, will now be included in my association fee.

Good bye ATT once online. All in all, it's a net win for me. Association fee went up $28, but ATT internet is currently $56 plus taxes and fees. I still have a landline because cell reception is bad in my condo, even with the mediocre Airave Sprint sent me. Next project is to get new cell provided with better reception so I can dump ATT alltogether.