Premier 57/Ktown

Steveocean456
This topic is 1043 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any update?

So I went on Sunday, I have vouchers that expired and they extended their expiration date until November 10th, and it wasn't that bad. The coed pools both indoor and outdoor seemed like the only place where social distancing could be a problem, you're not allowed to wear masks in the pools per the health department. All saunas coed and gendered areas are max 1 person or household, and everyone was abiding by the rule, and they are checking. Their hvac has been upgraded to kill viruses and bacteria, similar to what Crunch and Equinox has installed.

Overall, I didn't feel like I was at any more of a risk at catching it than from the gym or grocery shopping.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is premier 57 actually busy? Would love to stop by. What’s the best time/date?

I’ve only been there once and I didn’t really care for it, but that was pre-COVID and when the men’s area was NUDE ONLY. They went through a while co-ed thing and when that didn’t work, it went back to men only but clothing optional. I’d imagine it’s a lot less playful now, but I could be wrong.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just got in from Spa Castle, and for anyone interested, not much has changed post-COVID. They don’t provide uniforms or robes at the moment, the relaxation room is closed, and the showers in the men’s nude area are spaced out to promote 6 feet of distance. The salad bar is closed (for obvious reasons) but everything else (steam room antics) is the same. In fact, the steam room got quite .. uh .. messy .. today. 😂