Premier 57/Ktown

Steveocean456
This topic is 1022 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m pissed that Premier 57 is changing its format. I love spa castle in Queens but dread the nearly two hour investment each way that I need to budget from door to door. I liked the two minute door to door in the city that 57 offered even though you had to be very vigilant with the staff checking in on the steam room. I always found it to be extremely cruisy and plenty of hot frisky guys. Well, it seems that it’s over now. I too have a now useless voucher in my possession. Definitely will not go back. Maybe Spa Castle will redeem it?

How about Ktown or another place? Any information would be appreciated

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Been to Premier57 recently. There were still some axioms going on but discreetly. Less actions than before maybe because not everyone realizes they changed its format back to gender separated already (with swimsuit optional). Saw some attractive guys (few) cruising. But we all were careful cuz employee walk and check the steam and sauna rooms from time to time. Still some actions going though.

• 2 months later...

I just went to K-Town Sauna. No one was at the front desk when I arrived, but in about a minute a man and woman came out and the man told me "I'm sorry we can't take any customers today. We're testing everything." There were no signs at the front desk indicating that they were closed, and the person downstairs in the building's lobby didn't mention anything when he directed me to the 4th floor. Has this happened to anyone else? Have I just been profiled? I wasn't wearing rainbow flags or anything but I'm a 50ish white male visiting for the first time. Just wondering...

I just went to K-Town Sauna. No one was at the front desk when I arrived, but in about a minute a man and woman came out and the man told me "I'm sorry we can't take any customers today. We're testing everything." There were no signs at the front desk indicating that they were closed, and the person downstairs in the building's lobby didn't mention anything when he directed me to the 4th floor. Has this happened to anyone else? Have I just been profiled? I wasn't wearing rainbow flags or anything but I'm a 50ish white male visiting for the first time. Just wondering...

Hi- if this happened today, you prolly were. I read a comment in NYC Spa thread that he’s at this place today.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/spas-in-nyc.137592/reply?quote=1811978