TRUCK TUESDAY - SAN FRANCISCO

LongIslandGuy
This topic is 1954 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went to Truck Tuesday when Truck was a bar in the Mission. The bar closed but the event Truck Tuesday moved over to Atlas. It is a full engagement party. The alcohol ordinance may not apply as it is considered a private party. You must sign up and get emailed a password every Tuesday morning. I hope that helps.

I went to Truck Tuesday when Truck was a bar in the Mission. The bar closed but the event Truck Tuesday moved over to Atlas. It is a full engagement party. The alcohol ordinance may not apply as it is considered a private party. You must sign up and get emailed a password every Tuesday morning. I hope that helps.

I knew someone would finally know something. Thanks.

Hey sorry I am being dense. What is "full engagement"? I am on the list and in SF this week looking for a strip club with lapdances. Not sure if this is what I'm looking for or if it's more of a sex club.

Not a bar with strippers for lap dancers. It’s a place that most patrons are stripped down wearing a jock a having sex

Not a bar with strippers for lap dancers. It’s a place that most patrons are stripped down wearing a jock a having sex

Ah cool thanks for clarifying! I'm on their mailing list. Are all the Truck events pretty much the same as what you've described?