New pics added

WilliamErickson
This topic is 1950 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

1. I would hire you in a nanosecond if we were in the same city.

2. Your face looks different in some pictures, leaner in some, fuller in others. The difference is enough that I kind of wondered if it was the same guy.

3. As much as I enjoyed looking at your pictures (each and every one of them LOL), I have to wonder if less is more. It's great that you give prospective clients a good idea of what you look like, but maybe your ad would be more effective if you left us browsers "wanting a little more" ... just my sense.

Nice photos..you have a few that are kinda similar that you might want to think about if you were to pare some down. There are two full body (headless) selfies taken with a cameraphone one that leans left and another that leans right. Personally, I like the one with the cell on the left that was taken in the bathroom. You're dicks looks bigger in that one for whatever reason. You have two others that are also pretty similar. You look great in all of them though so really just your preference if you want to keep them or pare them down a bit.