FYI on ArielNow

toddoles
This topic is 1967 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmasseur.com/ArielNow

Booked with him for this afternoon. Didn't go through with the massage though. He didn't look like his pictures, that wasn't a deal breaker as he was still good looking. The problem was he wanted the money upfront. That has never been an issue for me with spas, but a private masseur, I have always paid at the end. When I said that I pay at the end he told me that is how he does business. I didn't like the vibe I was getting so I put my clothes on and left. It probably didn't help the situation that there was an empty police car right outside the building, he was texting prior to asking for the money and right after I told him I pay at the end, and he wouldn't give me the address nor the apartment number.

Just putting my interaction with him out there, in case anyone is looking for information.

https://rentmasseur.com/ArielNow

Booked with him for this afternoon. Didn't go through with the massage though. He didn't look like his pictures, that wasn't a deal breaker as he was still good looking. The problem was he wanted the money upfront. That has never been an issue for me with spas, but a private masseur, I have always paid at the end. When I said that I pay at the end he told me that is how he does business. I didn't like the vibe I was getting so I put my clothes on and left. It probably didn't help the situation that there was an empty police car right outside the building, he was texting prior to asking for the money and right after I told him I pay at the end, and he wouldn't give me the address nor the apartment number.

Just putting my interaction with him out there, in case anyone is looking for information.

toddoles - I believe you made the right decision. You got bad vibes, were uncomfortable and the situation didn't seem right to you. It could have only gone one way from there - downhill. Put your hard earned $$$$ on something/someone better.