Las Vegas Massage Therapist Recommendations?

Tony Napoli

I'm still looking... Had one guy, "Alex,"..he was just so-so.

I am against paying more than $100 for an m4m massage, so it's limiting my possibilities.

Wow! Anymore I anticipate the bare minimum in a "major market" to be at least $120 for 60 minutes of work. You really are limiting yourself. ???‍♂️

LV is a (surprising) wasteland for providers. I have family there so I visit often. I almost never hire due to the high prices and low level of service. Get FIRM recommendations.

No doubt. It sadly sure seems to be, which I don't feel has always been the case? This feels or seems to be more recent? I recall at least a few more before CL changed policies and massage m4m went away.

• 1 year later...

I've seen Alexander and Denis twice now (today being the second time) https://rentmasseur.com/Alexanderr Both times the 4-handed massage was great. DM me for more info.

I’ve seen them as well. They’re no longer based in Vegas. They gave a really good massage but the lead guy massages in gloves the entire time (pre-covid) which was really bizarre to me. Only one of them was willing to get nude and touch was not allowed. It was a good massage but an awkward experience.

• 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...