411 leojacob & bighandsome nyc?

paulvanl
This topic is 1967 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Both very hot. Second one looks TGTBT and looks vaguely familiar from a previous false post.

Agree. BigHandsome I think is a bit of a scam. If you read the reviews, all the 5 star reviews are quite lengthy raves, where they are booking 60 min massages and everyone of them has lasted 20 to 30 minutes longer (one reviewer even calls him a masseuse). The one 2 star review says although cute, the pictures aren’t really him and his massage only lasted 45 min. I’d avoid and spend $200 more wisely.

Agree. BigHandsome I think is a bit of a scam. If you read the reviews, all the 5 star reviews are quite lengthy raves, where they are booking 60 min massages and everyone of them has lasted 20 to 30 minutes longer (one reviewer even calls him a masseuse). The one 2 star review says although cute, the pictures aren’t really him and his massage only lasted 45 min. I’d avoid and spend $200 more wisely.

You can see these pics on IG: HERE

Something odd that I've noticed in the last week: three or four masseurs, including Leojacob today, list their location on 82nd Street between Central Park West and Columbus Ave. I notice this because I live on the uws. Perhaps there's a rental studio there, as there is on 14th St between 6th & 7th avenues? Or perhaps this is a revival of that Russian Mafia scam on the upper east side a few years ago?

The BIGGEST red flag with all his rave reviews is that they are ALL written in broken English. His ad text says he is from Europe. So English being his second language.....EZ to figure out he wrote all those reviews. When these guys write their own reviews why do the make it so obvious they wrote them?

I texted him this morning and his response completely turned me off, I’m gonna bank on him being a fake.

PS His outcall rate is $50 higher than his incall rate, which indicates that he's paying to rent a studio. I sure hope it's more comfortable than that dump on 14th street!

Outcall is higher because of the time it takes to and from his clients apartment.

Bighandsome was handsomehuge: https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/handsomehuge-in-ny.143815/#post-1642117

See post by JayJonathan here: https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-on-riu.141443/#post-1600341

The pics for LeoJacob are of a real, Spanish speaking guy in Manhattan. The pics, tho, are readily available on the internet. You might get the guy in the pics, or you might get a guy who borrowed them.

Something odd that I've noticed in the last week: three or four masseurs, including Leojacob today, list their location on 82nd Street between Central Park West and Columbus Ave. I notice this because I live on the uws. Perhaps there's a rental studio there, as there is on 14th St between 6th & 7th avenues? Or perhaps this is a revival of that Russian Mafia scam on the upper east side a few years ago?

That's the location of the post office for 10024, and it may simply be that they've selected that zip code for their location.

Damn! I lived on that block for 30 years. Beverly Sills, Isaac Stern and Rock Hudson lived at the Beresford on the corner of CPW. Madonna and Sean Penn hung out at 53 after they eloped. Now if there’d only been such a facility when I lived there I might never have moved.