Frat boy passed out naked...dick in hand and used condom on his face!

jeremyorg19
This topic is 1966 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Damn this pic is so fucking HOT. I wonder if it was after he passed out and the condom was pulled off his dick and put on his face or if was a buddy's lol. Either way, he is hot as fuck and love everything about it ;) Let me know what you think guys. Happy New Year!

Jeremy

Damn this pic is so fucking HOT. I wonder if it was after he passed out and the condom was pulled off his dick and put on his face or if was a buddy's lol. Either way, he is hot as fuck and love everything about it ;) Let me know what you think guys. Happy New Year!

Jeremy

http://onlyrealguys.com/!condomonface.jpg

wouldn't be surprised if the entire thing was posed to titillate viewers on the internet (or was part of some staged college prank)......and a passed-out dude wouldn't dutifully take off all his clothes before passing out.......my buddies and I had our turns at passing out in college and undressing was the last of our concerns