Any here live in Montreal?

jrroth580
This topic is 1969 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

But going to strip clubs solo can be SO much fun :):p

I agree. My experience is being alone attracts more dancers. Depending on the person you may like that or not.

I'm just the opposite. Especially in Montreal, I like having a compatible friend along. It helps to pass the time if things are slow and we can dish about the dancers. My experience has been that if you're giving out a welcoming vibe, dancers are happy to approach two people sitting together. It doubles the chance of making a sale :).

• 1 month later...

It is actually often easier for the dancer to approach a multiple than an individual. The implication is more initially sociable in the former but a hustle in the latter. I am not saying that is how it should be interpreted, but strip club dynamics are not the norm.

A busy group is easier to walk away from because they have the pretext of being engaged while an effort to be friendly is simply the dancer's agenda. A subtle rebuff from an approached individual, albeit the dancer fulfilling the welcome-wagon role, can be more uncomfortable on both sides. Among the few interpretations is that the customer is penniless or does not think the dancer is the right type = hot.

Obviously, dancers require thickness in skins.