Is Fairytale Lounge NYC Open?

tassojunior
This topic is 1918 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

But all the other places are special events and almost all Dominican clones: steroid muscles and tats. Monster is lower than that. Fairytale had a great equal mix of Europeans, US country boys, and Dominican muscle clones willing to go behind the curtain and do anything. I found the guys at Fairytale much better looking than those at Monster and Monster is sort of trashy and low-ceiling in the basement. Not sure if it's 100% private but most of the Adonis lapdances parties aren't.
I wouldn't call those other places special events, they're there every week and Monster is twice a week and Atlas is three days week and nowhere has one dark room with a couch that I'm afraid of getting bed bugs. Pieces isn't all Dominican, that was Fairytail after they fired Luis and Dan who ran Spunk and Tim who ran Adonis. Fairytail never had this variety you speak of, it was all Tim and Luis who brought the variety in, If you are looking for more variety then just go to Tim's parties as they have a less all Dominican, all the time roster and he always brings in quality guys for his Nude parties but yes, THOSE are events.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But all the other places are special events and almost all Dominican clones: steroid muscles and tats. Monster is lower than that. Fairytale had a great equal mix of Europeans, US country boys, and Dominican muscle clones willing to go behind the curtain and do anything. I found the guys at Fairytale much better looking than those at Monster and Monster is sort of trashy and low-ceiling in the basement. Not sure if it's 100% private but most of the Adonis lapdances parties aren't.

Many of the same guys did all the places. Found some at Fairytale were a little too agressive and wouldn’t nt leave you alone. The other places have some as well but found fairytale with alot more.

I wouldn't call those other places special events, they're there every week and Monster is twice a week and Atlas is three days week and nowhere has one dark room with a couch that I'm afraid of getting bed bugs. Pieces isn't all Dominican, that was Fairytail after they fired Luis and Dan who ran Spunk and Tim who ran Adonis. Fairytail never had this variety you speak of, it was all Tim and Luis who brought the variety in, If you are looking for more variety then just go to Tim's parties as they have a less all Dominican, all the time roster and he always brings in quality guys for his Nude parties but yes, THOSE are events.

The great thing with Tim was he let any good looking guy work for the $35 fee who showed up at any time and they could leave at any time. So plenty of hot guys who don't always work the scene showed up. And anything went on behind the curtain, not like the open lapdances other places.

For visitors, like me from DC, it was great knowing FT was open every night at the same easy gay Hells Kitchen spot. Like others, I'm not going to arrange a trip around moving nights moving places, or try to on arrival.

Ill miss it.

Many of the same guys did all the places. Found some at Fairytale were a little too agressive and wouldn’t nt leave you alone. The other places have some as well but found fairytale with alot more.

The difference with FT is they were guys I did not want to leave me alone.....23 yr old blond bodybuilders with angel faces.....yes...massage my cock and put your butt on my leg all you want ! The sweaty over-tated steroid Dominicans were fewer there than other places.

The difference with FT is they were guys I did not want to leave me alone.....23 yr old blond bodybuilders with angel faces.....yes...massage my cock and put your butt on my leg all you want ! The sweaty over-tated steroid Dominicans were fewer there than other places.
You must have come on specific nights because Fairytail was the most Dominican featured out of all the places that had dancers, ESPECIALLY when Adonis was no longer doing parties there but even before. You just got very lucky. Like I said if you are looking for more white guys then just follow Tim's parties, he brings more white meat than most.

I saw the same dancers at both locations though.