Jake in DC

DC Guy
This topic is 1914 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi all,

I know that Jake (seen here: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/29878/) is frequently recommended among those of us in the DC area.

I’m thinking about paying him a visit but was hoping a couple folks could PM me with a more detailed account of their experience. I get that people like him, but am curious to hear why (beyond the fact that he’s obviously quite attractive).

Appreciate anyone who can tell me more about their time with Jake. Specifically curious to know how good he is on the therapeutic part of the massage, if he looks like his pictures, what he tends to wear, and how he started off the session. Thanks in advance.

Hi all,

I know that Jake (seen here: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/29878/) is frequently recommended among those of us in the DC area.

I’m thinking about paying him a visit but was hoping a couple folks could PM me with a more detailed account of their experience. I get that people like him, but am curious to hear why (beyond the fact that he’s obviously quite attractive).

Appreciate anyone who can tell me more about their time with Jake. Specifically curious to know how good he is on the therapeutic part of the massage, if he looks like his pictures, what he tends to wear, and how he started off the session. Thanks in advance.

Mixed reviews from what I have read

I had a massage with him here in NY and was totally disappointed. He was so concerned about being found out by hotel staff that we just stood around much of the time. He started to do a "massage" on the very soft bed, but then had me turn over in about 5 minutes for an HE. I hope he is better at home with a table available.

I had a massage with him here in NY and was totally disappointed. He was so concerned about being found out by hotel staff that we just stood around much of the time. He started to do a "massage" on the very soft bed, but then had me turn over in about 5 minutes for an HE. I hope he is better at home with a table available.

Was it his hotel? He just stood around in the room? That is very strange.

The table scenario and home was excellent. I will share that he did have a scar regarding "legitimacy" of "things", so he tends to be cautious about things. I've always had a great time with him, great massage and just the level "stuff" for me.

Was it his hotel? He just stood around in the room? That is very strange.

Sorry, yes, at his hotel. And by "standing around" I meant that for about half the time I was in the room he just stood there listening to the maid in the hall. He said he didn't want them to find out he was giving massages in his room. Understandable, but if his nervousness at being found out by staff is so bad that it impacts the clients experience, then he should just not give massages in his hotel room.

Guest InthePines

He's intown now and I'm interested, but he has this rate system that I'm seeing more often, which is $160 for and hour, (top end for an in-call, but not unreasonable), $200 for ninety minutes, but $300 for two hours. so I'm guessing the last thirty minutes must be full service. Anybody with info?

He's intown now and I'm interested, but he has this rate system that I'm seeing more often, which is $160 for and hour, (top end for an in-call, but not unreasonable), $200 for ninety minutes, but $300 for two hours. so I'm guessing the last thirty minutes must be full service. Anybody with info?

I was once told by a masseur that had a similar fee structure that charged a discount for the second thirty minutes as he could still change the sheets on the table, grab a snack and water, and shower before the next client arrived at the top of the hour. However, when someone requested a two-hour appointment, he would loose a time slot for another one-hour appointment.

I was once told by a masseur that had a similar fee structure that charged a discount for the second thirty minutes as he could still change the sheets on the table, grab a snack and water, and shower before the next client arrived at the top of the hour. However, when someone requested a two-hour appointment, he would loose a time slot for another one-hour appointment.

He didn't see people at times like 15 minutes after the hour or 30 minutes after the hour? Never heard that.

He didn't see people at times like 15 minutes after the hour or 30 minutes after the hour? Never heard that.

His massage hours were 11:00 to 9:00. He typically scheduled things at the top of the hour with an hour between appointments so that he could run a little longer and not rush the client out the door before the next appointment arrived. It isn't that he didn't make exceptions, but if he already had a 3:00 on his schedule and someone wanted a two hour appointment at noon, he would not be able to see another client. He also knew that he needed a little break between clients and if he was seeing three clients in a row with less than 30 minutes between them, he wasn't at his best for them.

His massage hours were 11:00 to 9:00. He typically scheduled things at the top of the hour with an hour between appointments so that he could run a little longer and not rush the client out the door before the next appointment arrived. It isn't that he didn't make exceptions, but if he already had a 3:00 on his schedule and someone wanted a two hour appointment at noon, he would not be able to see another client. He also knew that he needed a little break between clients and seeing three clients in a row with less than 30 minutes between them he wasn't at his best for them.

Thank you. Now makes sense. Sounds like he ran a very professional service. Wish everyone was that organized.

Guest InthePines
Thank you. Now makes sense. Sounds like he ran a very professional service. Wish everyone was that organized.

Agreed. Sounds like my kind of masseur and why I usually shy away from the churn and burn traveling masseurs who visit for two days in a centralized hotel and herd their clientele like cattle. Thanks

• 1 month later...

I saw him in New Orleans and the experience was God awful. The massage was bad and the vibe even worse, out of shape straight guy who thinks he is "all that" and that it is every gay man's dream to be massaged by him.

Apparently, his brother is a very successful masseur in DC and he got him into m4m massage as a good gig. I got so turned off by this dude that I have no desire to see that other DC Jake, they look too similar.