Zach from Seattle (Shoreline) visiting SF

dolorespark
This topic is 1782 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

Is strictly therapeutic and if he was inclined to do anything I made it obvious it would have been OK. For the record, I am in very good shape and in fact am a bit of a doppelganger with him body and looks wise (maybe that was the issue), but he exhibited no interest in doing anything beyond some Swedish strokes and Thai stretches. The massage itself was average. He remained clothed. He has a professional website and is licensed so I wouldn't say to get your hopes up. Also not on any of the racier sites such as rent masseur or rent men. Overall a nice guy though.

Is strictly therapeutic and if he was inclined to do anything I made it obvious it would have been OK. For the record, I am in very good shape and in fact am a bit of a doppelganger with him body and looks wise (maybe that was the issue), but he exhibited no interest in doing anything beyond some Swedish strokes and Thai stretches. The massage itself was average. He remained clothed. He has a professional website and is licensed so I wouldn't say to get your hopes up. Also not on any of the racier sites such as rent masseur or rent men. Overall a nice guy though.

$150 for a 1 hr. clothed, strictly therapeutic massage with no HE is WAY overpriced.

• 5 months later...