Dallas-based Mc visiting in Dc?

bordeauxfan
This topic is 1590 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
I saw him a few years ago. He’s incredible cute and down to earth guy. He got naked and worked on a table. Muscular and let’s you explore his body. Ending was happy and he was enthusiastic. Overall great experience.

Good to know! He's visiting Houston at the moment. Perhaps I'll indulge!

When enquiring he sends a "ripped" photo of "himself" (unsolicited).

And then that is NOT what shows up. The photo is fake. Fake. Fake Fake.

Whatever....but it's a ridiculous contrast. Bizarre, really. Why would he do that?

And from what I saw in person, the guy has never, ever been "ripped', or even close to it. NEVER, AT ALL.

EVER.

It's weird to misrepresent one's self to such an extent.

This is all very strange to me. I saw him in NYC. I see a lot of talk about body building, blah blah blah.

But the guy is a little chub! Not even remotely "fit".

Something odd is going on with these posts.

And from what I saw in person, the guy has never, ever been "ripped', or even close to it. NEVER, AT ALL.

EVER.

It's weird to misrepresent one's self to such an extent.

Then you haven't looked at his Instagram site. Whether he has muscle now, he def had some in the past. I have a vague memory of seeing him back in 2011 or 2012. I think I remember very muscular thighs. I didn't think the massage was that great. I think he used baby oil. He may have improved since then.

Gman