BiggHand & BesttHandHot

Harryinny
This topic is 1687 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

These two masseurs are hot:

https://rentmasseur.com/BIGGHAND/

https://rentmasseur.com/BesttHandHOT/

However, when you read their reviews there are some amusing similarities:

BiggHand, Nov 1 by Peter

"I texted Eric from out of state the day before I arrived. He responded in the affirmative for the day and time I wanted.

He paid special attention to the problem areas that we had discussed at the outset and from his first reassuring touch systematically helped me relax bit by bit. The whole session was unrushed enhanced by the relaxing environment and soothing meditative music in the background.

There was no back and forth drama to schedule. It was very quick and easy. I was going to yellow cab it to him but he offered his driver. Very classy offer, I loved it! He had no shirt on so his muscles were on full display when he opened the door. What a pleasant shock, although I knew what to expect,though in real life it was even better! He has a great set up for his massage room, and I loved the low lighting and candles. He offered the massage room with no scent, or offered aromatherapy so I chose "canela" aromatherapy. Within 30 seconds the massage room was like an orange grove, smelled great! The massage was a blend of light, sensual and deep pressure at my request, since my upper back was tight.

He also performed a warm oil foot massage. Heaven! Many times I glanced up to see eric muscles glistening in the candlelight. This was like a dream date!

You can see I'm a big fan of his services and only wish I was nearer to him to take advantage of his positive energy, good looks, talents, compassion and warmth again and again.

Eric, I will definitely be back, you were incredible in all ways!

He made this bi-curious guy's day! Totally worth a visit if you have not been to him already.

Treat yourself - book time with him he is the very best."

BesttHandHot

Reviewed by Visioso on Oct 19, 07:36

"Nick is the original California Golden Boy. very handsome very big hands!!!

I am really into tan, muscular blonde masseurs and got on the phone right away after I checked out his profile. I tend to be the opposite of best hand , not being in the best shape, but I guess opposites attract! He literally welcomed me with open arms when we first met and gave me a big hug. He must have just worked out since his muscles were bulging through his shirt and I felt them during the initial hug.

This was an experience I had fantasized about having for the past few years and am glad I finally did it. To be massaged by muscle masseur was my dream and now it is reality. They do not come any better than nick. Someone else mentioned he is attitude free and he sure is. And he is absolutely beautiful! But he is beyond good looks and a fantastic body. In addition to his physical beauty he is a really nice guy and a total sweetheart!

The massage itself was top shelf, and he worked out the knots and kinks in my upper back, in addition to a great foot massage. Highly recommended! From visioso- LA.

I had him come to my hotel since I was tired after my long flight. He brought all the goodies to make my hotel room relaxing, such as candles, spa music, etc. This muscle hottie them proceeded to give me an excellent massage session that totally satisfied me. Another reviewer mentioned his huge pecs and they are amazing! You have to see them to believe it! This was a mix of the best, a ***y masseur who actually does a great massage. Thank you, Golden Boy handsome!

I texted nick from out of state the day before I arrived. He responded in the affirmative for the day and time I wanted. There was no back and forth drama to schedule. It was very quick and easy. I was going to Uber it to him but he offered his driver. Very classy offer, I loved it! He had no shirt on so his muscles were on full display when he opened the door. What a pleasant shock, although I knew what to expect,though in real life it was even better! He has a great set up for his massage room, and I loved the low lighting and candles.

He offered the massage room with no scent, or offered aromatherapy so I chose "orange" aromatherapy. Within 30 seconds the massage room was like an orange grove, smelled great! The massage was a blend of light, sensual and deep pressure at my request, since my upper back was tight. He also performed a warm oil foot massage. Heaven! Many times I glanced up to see Justin's muscles glistening in the candlelight. This was like a dream date! nick, I will definitely be back, you were incredible in all ways!

This man really knows his stuff. He's relaxed me in ways I've never thought possible. He's incredibly talented and compassionate. It's actually been too long since I've seen him--and as I type this, I'm thinking I must get back on his table immediately. You should too. You won't regret it.

Besthand nick ! is THE REAL DEAL. Extremely easy to communicate with and get times locked. The experience was beyond euphoric. His hands are like something out of a dream. Also, the time he put into the lighting, candles, music and overall atmosphere was beyond thoughtful. If you are looking for an amazing massage that is legit and professional - look no further. :) I’ll be back for more!

We got along great. He is skilled in deep the best !, powerful massage. Great to watch his chest and swole hairy guns working. Deep voice. Good conversation.

A very gay friendly tough guy who works magic.

Good communication. BestHand... was easy to book online and texted me when he was near the front door.

He was generous with his schedule (not rushed) and I was very happy for every minute of it. His rate reasonable.

I was left me in a very satisfied state, with a well worked over body. Now I'm aching to book him again.

Highly recommended! !!!"

Both send you his driver, both offer aromatherapy and create groves! The guys are different, different phone numbers although they seem to be a block away. Go figure.

• 8 months later...
These two masseurs are hot:

https://rentmasseur.com/BIGGHAND/

https://rentmasseur.com/BesttHandHOT/

However, when you read their reviews there are some amusing similarities:

BiggHand, Nov 1 by Peter

"I texted Eric from out of state the day before I arrived. He responded in the affirmative for the day and time I wanted.

He paid special attention to the problem areas that we had discussed at the outset and from his first reassuring touch systematically helped me relax bit by bit. The whole session was unrushed enhanced by the relaxing environment and soothing meditative music in the background.

There was no back and forth drama to schedule. It was very quick and easy. I was going to yellow cab it to him but he offered his driver. Very classy offer, I loved it! He had no shirt on so his muscles were on full display when he opened the door. What a pleasant shock, although I knew what to expect,though in real life it was even better! He has a great set up for his massage room, and I loved the low lighting and candles. He offered the massage room with no scent, or offered aromatherapy so I chose "canela" aromatherapy. Within 30 seconds the massage room was like an orange grove, smelled great! The massage was a blend of light, sensual and deep pressure at my request, since my upper back was tight.

He also performed a warm oil foot massage. Heaven! Many times I glanced up to see eric muscles glistening in the candlelight. This was like a dream date!

You can see I'm a big fan of his services and only wish I was nearer to him to take advantage of his positive energy, good looks, talents, compassion and warmth again and again.

Eric, I will definitely be back, you were incredible in all ways!

He made this bi-curious guy's day! Totally worth a visit if you have not been to him already.

Treat yourself - book time with him he is the very best."

BesttHandHot

Reviewed by Visioso on Oct 19, 07:36

"Nick is the original California Golden Boy. very handsome very big hands!!!

I am really into tan, muscular blonde masseurs and got on the phone right away after I checked out his profile. I tend to be the opposite of best hand , not being in the best shape, but I guess opposites attract! He literally welcomed me with open arms when we first met and gave me a big hug. He must have just worked out since his muscles were bulging through his shirt and I felt them during the initial hug.

This was an experience I had fantasized about having for the past few years and am glad I finally did it. To be massaged by muscle masseur was my dream and now it is reality. They do not come any better than nick. Someone else mentioned he is attitude free and he sure is. And he is absolutely beautiful! But he is beyond good looks and a fantastic body. In addition to his physical beauty he is a really nice guy and a total sweetheart!

The massage itself was top shelf, and he worked out the knots and kinks in my upper back, in addition to a great foot massage. Highly recommended! From visioso- LA.

I had him come to my hotel since I was tired after my long flight. He brought all the goodies to make my hotel room relaxing, such as candles, spa music, etc. This muscle hottie them proceeded to give me an excellent massage session that totally satisfied me. Another reviewer mentioned his huge pecs and they are amazing! You have to see them to believe it! This was a mix of the best, a ***y masseur who actually does a great massage. Thank you, Golden Boy handsome!

I texted nick from out of state the day before I arrived. He responded in the affirmative for the day and time I wanted. There was no back and forth drama to schedule. It was very quick and easy. I was going to Uber it to him but he offered his driver. Very classy offer, I loved it! He had no shirt on so his muscles were on full display when he opened the door. What a pleasant shock, although I knew what to expect,though in real life it was even better! He has a great set up for his massage room, and I loved the low lighting and candles.

He offered the massage room with no scent, or offered aromatherapy so I chose "orange" aromatherapy. Within 30 seconds the massage room was like an orange grove, smelled great! The massage was a blend of light, sensual and deep pressure at my request, since my upper back was tight. He also performed a warm oil foot massage. Heaven! Many times I glanced up to see Justin's muscles glistening in the candlelight. This was like a dream date! nick, I will definitely be back, you were incredible in all ways!

This man really knows his stuff. He's relaxed me in ways I've never thought possible. He's incredibly talented and compassionate. It's actually been too long since I've seen him--and as I type this, I'm thinking I must get back on his table immediately. You should too. You won't regret it.

Besthand nick ! is THE REAL DEAL. Extremely easy to communicate with and get times locked. The experience was beyond euphoric. His hands are like something out of a dream. Also, the time he put into the lighting, candles, music and overall atmosphere was beyond thoughtful. If you are looking for an amazing massage that is legit and professional - look no further. :) I’ll be back for more!

We got along great. He is skilled in deep the best !, powerful massage. Great to watch his chest and swole hairy guns working. Deep voice. Good conversation.

A very gay friendly tough guy who works magic.

Good communication. BestHand... was easy to book online and texted me when he was near the front door.

He was generous with his schedule (not rushed) and I was very happy for every minute of it. His rate reasonable.

I was left me in a very satisfied state, with a well worked over body. Now I'm aching to book him again.

Highly recommended! !!!"

Both send you his driver, both offer aromatherapy and create groves! The guys are different, different phone numbers although they seem to be a block away. Go figure.

No wonder they are gone!