Adam in Chicago

chireddguy
This topic is 934 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met with him years ago. Real nice guy very good massage. Nice extras. He’s very confident. Good experience.

Would you remember how tall? Just curious.

And do you mean "confident" as in cocky or assertive? Could that be the reason you haven't revisited?

Thanks!

Just saw his ad and had some interest, but now seeing this makes me more interested. Any details would be appreciated-I'm in the market for a new masseur here in Chicago. And private messages are totally welcome.

He’s got a nice place along the lake. Very comfortable setting. Solid and strong massage. PM for more details.

• 2 years later...

Saw him recently, too. Good massage on a bed, friendly guy.(only update to previous posters: he’s probably closer to 6’1…I’m 6-0, and he was slightly taller than me.) Great experience overall. Happy to share more in PM. 

Current ad: https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/40958/

Edited by Mhs
Additional info

• 2 weeks later...

So my experience with Adam was incredibly odd and disappointing.  Everything seemed fine then he insisted on a phone call to book appointment.  Fine.  On the call he was very scattered and indecisive about scheduling.  I had to reinforce I wanted an outcall and we agreed I would cover parking.  He left late but messaged me, and then when he got near me asked about parking.  I gave him a few options and he then indicated he couldn't find parking and was heading home.  I walked the dog shortly after this - plenty of street parking plus the fact that there is underground parking in front of my building that I had agreed to cover.  He then continued to text me indicating that this was all my fault, that I wasn't helpful, etc.  He even called ME "clueless" before I blocked him.  Very very odd and seemingly erratic/unstable behavior.