Tommy Harley Los Angeles

builder boy
This topic is 1846 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Got back to me a couple of hours ago. Apologized for not answering sooner explaining that he was off line spending Christmas with his family. Comes across as a very nice guy. Unfortunately he is NOT into kissing and thus is not a fit for me. He seemed to indicate that he would kiss for an extra fee. That idea doesn't appeal to me in the least as I expect uninhibited voluntary kissing.

• 4 months later...

Just saw him dancing at chill bar in palm springs. Amazing body. Looks exactly like his pics. Has to go back tonight to l.a. otherwise I would have tried to hire. Asked him before he gave me his link to rentmen what he was... sexually. Said he was "fluid". That whoever he thought was hot and a good time was his type. I believe that in the right frame of mind this stud would be a voracious bottom. Gotta get me over to l.a. soon!

Edited by Gymowner