• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I saw Hugo a few months ago, he used to live and travel with his bf but I think they broke up.  When I met him, the bf was upstairs in their shared townhouse. I could hear him up there during, so it wasn’t super relaxing in that regard.  
Massage was OK, no more, no less, it appears he’s had some training.  There was MT & a HE but the energy was a bit like he was doing you a favor by letting you touch him.  Wasn’t as lean as the pics then, but still a good looking guy.  

Did go see the bf one time after and he lived by himself, nearby in a new place.  Got to the extras pretty quickly and I left there sore from the um, deep tissue, but that’s another conversation.  

5 hours ago, FLJock said:

I saw Hugo a few months ago, he used to live and travel with his bf but I think they broke up.  When I met him, the bf was upstairs in their shared townhouse. I could hear him up there during, so it wasn’t super relaxing in that regard.  
Massage was OK, no more, no less, it appears he’s had some training.  There was MT & a HE but the energy was a bit like he was doing you a favor by letting you touch him.  Wasn’t as lean as the pics then, but still a good looking guy.  

Did go see the bf one time after and he lived by himself, nearby in a new place.  Got to the extras pretty quickly and I left there sore from the um, deep tissue, but that’s another conversation.  

Who’s the bf?  Link?