411 on Andrew in ATL

BeefyDude
This topic is 1917 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

He IS extremely hot, and the massage is pretty good. He does supply an HE, but it's kind of dutiful, and there's not much more on offer. Instagram research has indicated that he's straight. Still, of the really gorgeous guys offering massage these days, he's one of the better ones.

• 3 weeks later...
Something hints that he would be more rub-n-tug or sensual/erotic based vs. any therapeutic (which is what I prefer most of the time - well not 100% therapeutic LOL but mostly).

Yeah I met him about a year ago, mostly for muscle worship but he did massage me and let me massage him. He seemed very straight but fun to touch and I agree with the dutiful happy ending comment.

• 1 month later...

Ah yes, the fire plug from Belarus. Decent massage skills, then 30 minutes in flips you over. Dutiful HE as reported with MT. Nice enough, felt sort of short changed when I was out of there in 45 minutes - that included the shower.

Can't say I am enthused to repeat.

Edited by Oaktown

Ah yes, the fire plug from Belarus. Decent massage skills, the 30 minutes in flips you over. Dutiful HE as reported with MT. Nice enough, felt sort of short changed when I was out of there in 45 minutes - that included the shower.

Sounds like a pass for me if I can’t get the most of my buck