Candle Spa in Studio City

GTC404
This topic is 1683 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went to Candle Spa in Studio City this week and saw Andy after the recommendations. He was great at giving a deep tissue massage. It was just what I needed. But there were no extras.

They were just closed for a couple of months. I think they may have been shut down because of extras? There’s a yellow notice on the window from the police. Inside there are signs saying “No Sex, Don’t Ask!”

Curious is anyone here had luck with Andy in the past? Or if he’s always been legit and a great MT.

Thx

There’s a yellow notice on the window from the police.

What did the notice say? What police force was it from? Are you sure it wasn't something like an alarm permit? Very interesting.

From the stories I have heard Andy was a real go-getter. Then again I feel like a full 50% of the asian masseurs I have ever had in Los Angeles are named Andy... so there's that, too.

What did the notice say? What police force was it from? Are you sure it wasn't something like an alarm permit? Very interesting.

From the stories I have heard Andy was a real go-getter. Then again I feel like a full 50% of the asian masseurs I have ever had in Los Angeles are named Andy... so there's that, too.

Brian or Andy! I’m going again this week. I’ll get more specific info and report back. Stand by!

• 9 months later...