Ty in Phoenix

cf1180
This topic is 1977 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone have any info on this guy?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/5525/

Before Masseurfinder changed its policy, Ty ran two ads: one for therapeutic massage and one for sensual/erotic, with fairly detailed descriptions of both. He also went by the name Daka Frey. My experiences with him have all been of the erotic type, but I think he’s no longer offering that, at least with new clients. Someone on this forum wrote me that he recently booked a massage with Ty and got a very nice, but definitely therapeutic only massage. He has an inviting, intimate massage space; he is very handsome and has a rock hard muscular physique; and I’ve always found him to be extremely pleasant and sexy. As for the massage: YMMV, as they say.

Before Masseurfinder changed its policy, Ty ran two ads: one for therapeutic massage and one for sensual/erotic, with fairly detailed descriptions of both. He also went by the name Daka Frey. My experiences with him have all been of the erotic type, but I think he’s no longer offering that, at least with new clients. Someone on this forum wrote me that he recently booked a massage with Ty and got a very nice, but definitely therapeutic only massage. He has an inviting, intimate massage space; he is very handsome and has a rock hard muscular physique; and I’ve always found him to be extremely pleasant and sexy. As for the massage: YMMV, as they say.

Thank you so much! Appreciate the info!

This was also my experience. My take is that he is being very cautious most likely because he ran into issues.

Well worth the experience.