Knightsaber from Hawaii , visiting LA

LAdude424
This topic is 1248 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Sorry, been meaning to comment on this for awhile, but just joined. Super nice guy, and his body pics are totally accurate with a beautiful face. But, the massage was one of the most awkward I’ve ever had. It was almost like he had no idea how muscles on the body connect and interact. I would definitely not repeat which is really a shame.

Sorry, been meaning to comment on this for awhile, but just joined. Super nice guy, and his body pics are totally accurate with a beautiful face. But, the massage was one of the most awkward I’ve ever had. It was almost like he had no idea how muscles on the body connect and interact. I would definitely not repeat which is really a shame.

But did you leave "happy"?

I saw him a couple of years ago when I visited Hawaii and I agree with Jdy718 that he is really nice and handsome. The massage for me was not incredibly awkward but definitely got the impression that he wasn't trained at all. It wasn't a horrible experience but I wouldn't repeat either.

• 2 weeks later...