4-handed massage in Los Angeles

LA Guy
This topic is 1756 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm looking for a great 4-handed massage in Los Angeles. Some real massage skills definitely preferable, and nude plus a sensual/erotic element a requirement. Ideally masseurs in their 20's or 30's with great bodies. Any good recommendations? Either a regular team, or a masseur who has arranged a great 4-hand for you? Thanks.

I've had positive experiences with these guys. They don't have the strongest skills, but the massage was enjoyable, nonetheless. I'm interested in where this discussion goes, as good 4-hand massages can be tough to find.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/19337/

I still find it hilarious they continue to use the primary pic where you can clearly tell it's photoshopped. Look at the seams in the wall behind them. So weird how the rivets get all wavy around his chest and belly. LOL

I still find it hilarious they continue to use the primary pic where you can clearly tell it's photoshopped. Look at the seams in the wall behind them. So weird how the rivets get all wavy around his chest and belly. LOL

Yeah, it took me a while to see them because I was thrown off by the pics. I eventually went for it, as their prices are relatively cheap. I still found them attractive, however, particularly Nima (left side of main pic with darker pants).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Seeking a good summer four-hander.

I went to Nima and Arash last year: it was good enough considering the low price: one of them was into the massage and the other (the more attractive one, frankly) was more into fooling around, which would have been great if they had kept up a balance of the two but the scales tipped towards fooling around on the bed and it quickly became a kind of lackluster threeway in which one guy isn’t really into it.

Any other suggestions?

That is funny. However, I’ve seen them (a few times) and can say that his body is awesome. The other has a nice body too, but nothing to write home about. Now below the belt, both are note worthy. I really don’t understand why he felt the need to embellish with photoshop. Maybe it was a bad photo and he thought it would help. Either way, it wasn’t necessary.

That is funny. However, I’ve seen them (a few times) and can say that his body is awesome. The other has a nice body too, but nothing to write home about. Now below the belt, both are note worthy. I really don’t understand why he felt the need to embellish with photoshop. Maybe it was a bad photo and he thought it would help. Either way, it wasn’t necessary.

I concur

• 2 weeks later...