411 JoeyasianM in SF

Bluefin
This topic is 1252 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I hired him about 10 years ago or so. The photos were likely not of him then since he wasn't as muscular in person as in the photos, but he was in shape. The massage wasn't memorable, though, so I didn't repeat -- but he kept texting me for several years to try to get a repeat visit from me. Considering I never responded to any of his overtures, you'd think he would have stopped way sooner.

I hired him about 10 years ago or so. The photos were likely not of him then since he wasn't as muscular in person as in the photos, but he was in shape. The massage wasn't memorable, though, so I didn't repeat -- but he kept texting me for several years to try to get a repeat visit from me. Considering I never responded to any of his overtures, you'd think he would have stopped way sooner.

Took a chance and saw him.

Not sure where the pic confusion came from.

If the pics on RM aren’t him they are a fair representation of what his body looks like. He definitely has a compact tight little muscle body with a six pack and a little bubble butt. Not model good looks but cute. Maybe he got back into shape.

DM if you’d like more info.

• 2 years later...