Montreal last weekend

Ichabod
This topic is 2013 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I made a quick trip to Montreal last weekend. I stayed at the Hotel Gouverneur. My room had no heat, so I got upgraded to a nicer room with a great view on a higher floor. (The hotel is pretty run-down, so even the nicer rooms are a little shabby. But the location and the price make it more than worth it for me).

The bars were a mixed bag. I like Adonis, but it was dead both times I went there.

Taboo was rocking on Saturday night; they were celebrating an anniversary (26th? 28th), and they had lots of dancers working. There was a guy on stage just about nonstop. Lots of customers, too. I had a great private with John Lion, a handsome Greek guy who used to dance at Adonis; he is hung and very interactive. Taboo was completely dead the next night - handful of customers, no dancers on stage or anywhere in the bar, as far as I could tell (perhaps they were in the back, but I did not stay to find out).

Oddly, two of the dancers who worked at Taboo on Saturday were dancing at Adonis on Sunday. I had always thought they could only dance at one club at a time. Not sure if I was wrong about that being the rule, or if something else was going on.

I spent half an hour at Stock, but it was pretty quiet. There was one really hot dancer there who I remembered speaking to on a previous visit. Something about him had turned me off (I don't even remember what it was), so I ended up not doing a private with him. I was hoping to get him into the back quickly this time, before I remembered what I didn't like about his personality ( rude, I know), but he was busy and I was impatient, so I left.

Campus was really good this time. I had a couple of very fun privates with Phillip, who is cute and sexy and mischievous; and with Matthieu. I had a few mediocre ones too, but the good ones more than made up for it.

I also got a great massage from Finn (https://rentmasseur.com/finn) - serious massage with really sexy erotic elements.

All in all, a very good visit.

Ichabod

I made a quick trip to Montreal last weekend. I stayed at the Hotel Gouverneur. My room had no heat, so I got upgraded to a nicer room with a great view on a higher floor. (The hotel is pretty run-down, so even the nicer rooms are a little shabby. But the location and the price make it more than worth it for me).

Ichabod

Out of all the hotels I've ever stayed at in Montreal, I have to admit the very best view was when I stayed near the top floor in the Hotel Gouverneur in a room near the corner of the Ste. Catherine street intersection facing the direction towards Place des Arts.

The Montreal cityscape all lit up at night was the best cityscape view I've ever seen in my lifetime, besides the cityscape views of Chicago. The bathroom was newly remodeled; however, the shower pressure sucked and the mattress and sheets were awful. But that view......breathtaking.

Plus the street hustler scene and crack addicts at your doorstep can't be beat, and the homeless park is directly across the street. I had a birds-eye view and it was great entertainment! Not to mention the strip clubs and Gay Village steps away.

I still prefer the OMNI for safety and comfort...and shower pressure.