Babel: My 2 Thumbs Up And A Question

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 6406 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I highly recommend you go see the movie Babel. To be honest, this movie wasn't on my radar. I also didn't plan to go to the movies today as Thanksgiving Dinner knocked me out and I was going to stay home and be totally lazy. A friend called, it was spontaneous, and I said what the hell.

Wow. This film is incredible. Go here http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/babel/about.php to learn more about this film and decide if you would like to see it.

NOW ... if you HAVE NOT seen this movie PLEASE go no further in reading this post as I have a question for those of you that have seen the movie.

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

`

QUESTION: What do any of you think was on the note the girl wrote to the police officer? I speculated she told the truth about her mother's death and that she admitted to him the true purpose in calling him back. My friend thinks there is something naughty going on between the girl and her father.

Archived