411 on Ben in Chicago burbs

Mhs
This topic is 1061 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
I assume that he is purely therapeutic which is pretty much in line with other therapeutic only guys in Chicago.

I was interested until I saw his rate. There is such thing as too low.

Since no one else seems to have any input, I took the plunge myself...and was pleasantly surprised! He was easy to communicate with via text during setup. Professional setup in a separate room with heated table - and one of the best technical massages I’ve ever had. And no, he’s not just therapeutic. ;)

• 1 year later...

Very sweet, competent, articulate, professional young man! The massage was excellent, very professionally done, hot towels at one point, the first one to use that vibrating thing in the right way so I actually liked it. Nice sensual elements mixed in, the only downside for some may be that he is not a ripped muscle god (he is cute, if he lost 10-20 pounds and built some muscle he'd be very hot) and it doesn't get too interactive. His rate is very low compared to what he provides, I'll try to schedule a session whenever I go by Joliet.

• 4 months later...

Very sweet, competent, articulate, professional young man! The massage was excellent, very professionally done, hot towels at one point, the first one to use that vibrating thing in the right way so I actually liked it. Nice sensual elements mixed in, the only downside for some may be that he is not a ripped muscle god (he is cute, if he lost 10-20 pounds and built some muscle he'd be very hot) and it doesn't get too interactive. His rate is very low compared to what he provides, I'll try to schedule a session whenever I go by Joliet.

Can you PM me the details?

• 6 months later...

This is Ben the massage therapist from Illinois, it’s sad to see people comment on my physical appearance. 99% of this is positive feedback. I just wish you guys could understand how it feels to read these things about yourself. If I had posted what I thought about you guys as clients, I don’t think you’d like how I described your physical appearance. (Or maybe you would) to read if he lost 20 pounds he’d be hot isn’t the greatest thing to read. Very depressing reading this and knowing this existed. If anyone would like to know more about me please reach out I’m a very open and understanding person and truly love people. Thanks guys. Also I agree my rates are low so I will take your advise and raise my prices. 

I know where you're coming from, but please remember that what you read in this forum is not conclusive, nor does it represent everyone's opinion.  Everybody has their own subjective preferences for what is considered attractive, cute, hot, or whatever.  I would be thrilled to be described as 'cute' with the potential of becoming 'very hot if (I) lost 10-20 pounds', but that's just me.  This forum is a place where individuals provide their own feedback about others who, for good or for bad, operate in a service-oriented industry where phyical attractiveness may be a factor in the choice made by a client.  I have seen your photos in your ad and you are obviously a good looking guy, in my opinion.  None of us will be to everyone's taste, and please try not to take anyone's comments too harshly.  I don't think anyone who has commented about you here meant anything derrogatory, but we should all probably be mindful of how words can be taken.  Some things that are said here, particularly between posters, can be pretty surprising!  Anyway, you likely have been doing this already - and I don't want to assume you want or need the following advice - but determine what your strengths are and capitalize on developing those to their fullest.  It sounds like you have the advantage of good skills and attractiveness.  Some people can only rely on how they look, which may reap rewards in the short term, but will not likely support a lengthy and stable career in the long term.  All the best to you, and don't forget that you don't have to be the lid that can cover every pot, so to speak :)

6 hours ago, Ben suburbancomfort said:

This is Ben the massage therapist from Illinois, it’s sad to see people comment on my physical appearance. 99% of this is positive feedback. I just wish you guys could understand how it feels to read these things about yourself. If I had posted what I thought about you guys as clients, I don’t think you’d like how I described your physical appearance. (Or maybe you would) to read if he lost 20 pounds he’d be hot isn’t the greatest thing to read. Very depressing reading this and knowing this existed. If anyone would like to know more about me please reach out I’m a very open and understanding person and truly love people. Thanks guys. Also I agree my rates are low so I will take your advise and raise my prices. 

Don’t let it get you down. I’ve learned that I don’t want to know what people, even my friends, say about me. I’m in the far NW burbs, but I’d be happy to book with you if I ever get down your way!